Renewable energy and biochemical consulting firms like Lee Enterprises Consulting, Inc., have strategic partners in bioeconomy areas like insurance, legal and engineering, as well as expert in biofuels/renewable fuels, biomaterials, biomass and biomass power, feedstocks, bio technologies and a variety of specialty services. What does an insurance firm specializing in biofuels services provide to bio-economy clients?
An insurance firm specializing in agriculture and biofuels provides bio-economy clients services tailored to their development and operational needs with experience covering new bio-based industries including all things agriculture, chemical and renewable.
Significant characteristics are:
During planning and construction:
- Brokering performance guaranty;
- Pre-construction review to minimize down-stream insurance costs;
- Surety bonding;
- Builder’s risk insurance; and
- Get insurance company involved early to ensure the gap covering the transition from construction to operational status.
For covering operations and production:
- General and professional liability;
- Errors and omissions, directors and officers;
- Workers’ compensation, OSHA assistance;
- Pollution and environmental;
- Attorney contract review;
- Selecting partners to market accounts with biofuels experience;
- Exclusive captives;
- Third-party administrator capabilities, renewable expertise, assist in reporting claims, claim tracking and monitoring, and return to work programs;
- Environmental Insurance; and
- Rolling Stock Insurance.
Lee Enterprises Consulting is the world’s premier bioeconomy consulting group, with over 100 highly qualified experts serving in many areas, as well as strategic relationships with the nation’s best insurance, legal, environmental, and engineering groups. Take a look at our experts and the services we provide and you will see that we have just the right expert for any clean energy project. Most of our experts are also available to advise and serve as expert witnesses in bioeconomy litigation matters. For the larger projects, we specialize in putting together full service, interdisciplinary teams with one point of contact. Call us at 1+ (501) 833-8511 or email us for more information.