Insurance coverages biofuels are a specialty, and an insurance firm specializing in agriculture and biofuels provides bio-economy clients services tailored to their development and operational needs with experience covering new bio-based industries including all things agriculture, chemical, and renewable.
Significant characteristics are:
During planning and construction:
- Brokering performance guarantee;
- Pre-construction review to minimize down-stream insurance costs;
- Surety bonding;
- Builder’s risk insurance; and
- Get insurance companies involved early to ensure the gap covering the transition from construction to operational status.
For covering operations and production:
- General and professional liability;
- Errors and omissions, directors and officers;
- Workers’ compensation, OSHA assistance;
- Pollution and environmental;
- Attorney contract review;
- Selecting partners to market accounts with biofuels experience;
- Exclusive captives;
- Third-party administrator capabilities, renewable expertise, assistance in reporting claims, claim tracking and monitoring, and return to work programs;
- Environmental Insurance; and
- Rolling Stock Insurance.
Among its 150+ experts, Lee Enterprises Consulting has a wide range of services in bioenergy, biomaterials and chemicals, biotechnologies, and feedstocks. We certainly have specialists dealing with insurance coverages in biofuels. Our specialty services include other things like environmental & regulatory compliance, executive recruiting, expert witness engagements, intellectual property (IP) assistance, Life Cycle Analysis, RINs & Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS), market studies, carbon credits, wildlife habitat matters, benchmarking, attestations, DOE Merit Review, BQ9000 Preparation, food safety & defense, Insurance selection & procurement, and process safety & management.
Take a look at our experts and the services we provide. You will note that most of our experts are also available for ancillary engagements and advice, for specialty engagements like serving as expert witnesses in litigation matters. A good overview of our group is found in this video. Call us at 1+ (501) 833-8511 or email us for more information.
See also: Expert Witnesses in Biofuels and Biochemical Cases.