What does a biochemical, biofuels or biomass technology evaluator do? A technology evaluator provides an independent opinion about a new technology or application based on years of technical and commercial experience. It is useful for understanding if the technology is worth commercialization at this stage and the potential the value of intellectual property.
- What is the commercial opportunity?
- What is the status of the market?
- How does the technology work?
- Do the experimental results justify the conclusions?
- Where does it fit into the current technology picture?
- What are the costs versus benefits of the technology?
- Is the technology novel and what competitors exist?
- What are the next key steps to commercialization?
- What are the major risks and unanswered questions?
- Who are the potential commercial partners that this technology should be marketed to and what is the value proposition.
At Lee Enterprises Consulting, we have a number of highly qualified biofuels, biochemical and biomass technology experts available to assist you with any technology related matter. Feel free to call or email us for more information.