USDA Notice of Solicitation of Applications (NOSA) for the FY23 Rural Energy for America Program Energy Audit & Renewable Energy Development Assistance (EA/REDA) program
The EA/REDA program grant funds are to be used for conducting and promoting energy audits or for providing agricultural producers and rural small businesses recommendations and information on how to become energy efficient and to use renewable energy technologies and resources.
- State and Local Governments
- Federally-recognized Tribes
- A land-grant college or university or other institutions of higher education
- Rural electric cooperatives
- Public power entities
- An instrumentality of a state, tribal, or local government
- A Resource Conservation & Development Council
COST SHARING OR MATCHING REQUIREMENT
No Matching funds are required.
FUNDING AVAILABLE AND APPLICATION WINDOW
FUNDING AVAILABLE: At least $2 million available in 2023.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 31, 2023. Please note this is not the program to apply for grants for renewable energy systems or energy efficiency improvements.
MAXIMUM Grant Award: $100,000